Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Went Saleing Today

If you are wondering how to pronounce that word, it's sale-ing.  My friend Heidi told me about a church rummage sale and a sale at a senior citizen center near where her grandma lives.  We went to the church sale first.  I got a couple of cute vintage girls dresses and two adorable "Freezing" books from 1958 and 1959.  The senior center sale was much larger, and we went on the last day, so everything you could fit into a brown paper bag was only $2!  Got some very cute things.  I would put pics up, but I lost my camera charger, so it is out of commission until I find it.  We also stopped at a garage sale and I bought a dresser/vanity for $34.

I think it was a pretty good deal :)


So that was my Saturday.  Even though it was raining here in Ohio, we still made the best of it.  Well, it is late  now, and my dreams are waiting.  

Abbi

No comments:

Post a Comment