Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sorry!

Hahahaha, I am officially the worst.

Well....I know that isn't entirely true, but I keep neglecting my blog. I have started back up at school so things are a bit stressed on my end.

To keep things updated here are some pic's from the past month:

(Oh, and if you were concerned at all about me passing my classes last semester, I got two B's and an A :)



Baking Christmas cookies with my nephews :)

Some photos of me modeling for my sister and I's vintage shops 








Happy Tuesday!! (I guess it's technically Wednesday now oops)




1 comment:

  1. What awesome scores, dear gal, way to go!!!

    Beautiful vintage pieces - you look amazing in white. That's not true for everyone (myself included if we're talking large amounts worn near my face), but on you its positively radiant and really makes your hair and eye colours sparkle.

    Big hugs & the happiest of February wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* Thank you very much for your blog comment on Monday's post. I adore violets as well. Have you ever eaten them and/or had violet flavoured sweets? If you're a fan of edible florals, I highly recommend them.

    ReplyDelete