Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy Wednesday!

Hey all! I hope you're having a good Wednesday :). The middle of the week always seems to be dreaded, but Wednesday is the first day I can start to taste the glorious weekend ahead. I think it's silly that people claim to hate days. While Monday's and Wednesday seem to be the most common offenders, I have a friend from high school  that hates Thursday's! Hahaha, she always puts a smile on my face. How can you hate days?!! They are days in your life, so it's like hating life in a way. Anyway, I will end my mini rant now.

Today I woke up late and had no time to re-do my hair (you will be able to see that I was playing with it last night). I had no idea what to wear because I haven't done laundry in a while, so I threw on this oufit and was pretty pleased with it.


The shirt is a blouse I found on sale at Old Navy. It was after Christmas and I had a gift card, and when I went in, they were having a huge sale! So picked this up because I liked the grey and knew as soon as I felt it, that it was Rayon. Of course I bought it! Plus it was only about $8!



This skirt is one I found thrifting. It's modern and too big, but I bought it because I liked the fabric. I have yet to alter it to make it fit me better. As it is, it sits right above my hip, and it's meant to sit at the natural waist. I have it pinned on either side of the zipper here, and it's still too loose, but it works!



I had school all day, and this outfit was really comfortable. I wish I could say that's the way I felt about my chemistry quiz, but alas, I cannot. Darn you, College!



Okay, so now I will show you the hair...

Last night I came across a tutorial on Youtube for a heart hairstyle, and since I didn't have anything better to do I tried it out. It's cute, but I can't see the back of my hair while I fix it, so the parting came out all wonky. To hide the weird bald-looking spots, I put a giant hair bow in it, it takes away from the heart shpe, but it wasn't really that great to begin with.


The middle looks funny because I took too much hair out for the braid. For those of interested in the hairstyle, here is the link.


Outfit

Rayon Blouse ~ Old Navy
Skirt ~ Thrifted
Boots~ Madden Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment