Friday, May 24, 2013

A Day in May

Well hello there!

Today was one of those those spring days that reminds you that it is still, in fact, spring and not summer. It was about 52 degrees today so I took the opportunity to wear stockings, tweed and wool.

 I had to run some errands involving school today, and after I was done I  stopped at a thrift store and got a few things for the shop. I was in the mood to go garage sale-ing, but there were not very many today. Instead, I browsed the realtor websites looking at homes in my area that I can dream about fixing up. One of my very favorite things to do is look at fixer-upper houses online. I think it probably has to do with the fact that there are endless possibilities.


 This sweater is one of my favorites, it's warm wool without being too itchy/scratchy. I believe I have featured all of these articles of clothing on here before, but never altogether. Having separates is really nice, and it's one area of my vintage/retro wardrobe I would like to increase. Anyone have an extra few thousand dollars laying around so that I can dress well? If so, let me know please :)


 Kitty kisses!




In other news!

I am working on a party dress! I think I may finish it tonight, and post about it soon

I am going to Las Vegas for a month! My sister, Nikki, lives there and I will be gone for about 6 weeks. I am bringing my camera with me, and hope to blog while there, but if I am slow, that's why. :)

Have a great day!


Outfit
Red Pendleton Sweater & 40's Skirt ~ Thrifted
Stockings ~ Gift from my sister, Jaime
Shoes ~ Modcloth







1 comment:

  1. Oh no, my internet just froze for a moment and I think it prevented my comment from going through. In case such happened, let me try again...

    Absolutely terrific stockings - terrific outfit from head-to-toe in fact, dear gal. So classic, becoming, and cozy (always a winning trio in my books).

    Many sweet thanks for all of you wonderful blog comments lately. I truly appreciate them so very much.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete