Saturday, December 1, 2012

Chihuahua + Papillon....Chialon or Papihuahua



This past week has been pretty crazy. My sister Jaime and her husband and two boys have been visiting because they are moving from New York all the way to Arizona! So they decided to stop in for a week and visit before traveling across the whole country. And my sister Heidi came down for a couple days as well. My sister Jaime has a long-haired Chihuahua named King Louis. He was originally my mom's, but we gave him to them for a pet. My dog, a papillon, was thrilled to finally have a playmate her own size. Neither one of them is fixed, and I was secretly hoping she would get pregnant because they would make the cutest puppies ever! And they are both purebreds, even though Louis doesn't have his official papers. Maybe when I visit them in Arizona, I will take her and maybe get some puppies!






Sorry for the messy bed, it was a busy week!

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever get pups? I have the same dogs and my pap is 5 weeks pregnant. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete