Thursday, February 14, 2013

Très Chic?


 
 via
When I walked out in this outfit my mom said, "wow! you look French!". Hahahah my mom is so funny. Not everyone in France walks around in black on black, but I did feel a little chic. This outfit is actually from Sunday when I when antiquing with my friend. I haven't gotten around to posting because I have 2 exams this week. Well now I have one, my chem exam was yesterday. So I am trying to study for Biology, but there are a million other things I would rather be doing. Nothing productive, but it seems I am lacking motivation to study. I am really craving a white pizza though (stupid Pinterest) so maybe I will go eat and then be contented to do my schoolin'. Decisions, decisions.


This outfit kind of looks like a dress, but it's a swingy skirt and a top (I just realized you can see hair on it...but I don't really care, I have about a million animals).



It's also Valentine's Day today. Hmmm.

If you have been on here before, you may have noticed that I appear to be "single". You would be correct in thinking that. Why do we say single anyway? It just makes me want a burger from Wendy's....and if we call single people single,, why don't we call couples a double? It seems entirely logical to me.

Anyway, I don't have a boyfriend. I have not had one since spring of Sophomore year in high school, so that would be about 4 years. I don't really care. Sometimes it's a bit of a bummer, but not really. Relationships seem like a lot of work. I also have pretty high standards, so it's all good. I don't want to just toss my "qualifications" aside for any old guy (especially not old guys). I would say my biggest eliminator is height. Right away it weeds out about 80% of men.

I could go on, but I have a Biology exam to study for. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone :)





Outfit
Shirt ~ Ann Taylor (thrifted)
Skirt ~ New York and Company
Tights ~ Target
Shoes ~ Kohl's
Necklace ~ Gift from my sister Nikki
Cat ~ My backyard :)


No comments:

Post a Comment