Sunday, July 14, 2013

Just Checking In!

Hello there!

Well, my visit to Las Vegas is coming to a close. My flight home leaves bright and early on Tuesday morning. I am kind of sad, but also really excited, because in a short month, I will be starting life as a full time college student!

In other news, I got my haircut. It's really short! I would say just a tad longer than a bob.

This picture was taken before the hair cut. It's my adorable niece and I :)



And this is a picture of the forest fire at Mt. Charleston in Las Vegas. Thankfully, the fire is over half contained now.


So long for now!

1 comment:

  1. A new haircut, you say? How fabulously exciting! I'm sure it's at least in part due to the heat, but I've been daydreaming about (much) shorter locks as of late, too. I can't wait to see your new cut - who knows, perhaps it will help inspire me to buy a shorter wig when this one bites the dust (which, I can tell yah, isn't going to be far off from now - it's on its last legs for sure and the summer heat isn't helping there!).

    Big hugs & joyful weekend wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete