Friday, December 21, 2012

First Day of Winter

Well, the first day of winter did not disappoint. With all the unseasonably warm weather we have been having in Ohio, the official start of winter showed itself with a vengeance. I ran a few errands today and the roads were terrible. We didn't get all that much snow, but what we did get was blowing all over the place due to heavy winds.




 I have always loved this house. It's about a mile away from me, and on my way home it just looked so perfect I had to take a picture. Luckily there was no one else on the road at that moment. It's a colonial style, and looks like Abigail Adams could have lived here. Minus the electricity of course.

 Since I was running a few errands and was going to be around town, I wore contacts today and "put my face on." I would like to say I do it everyday...but I don't. I also did pin-curls for my hair, they turned out much better this time than last time. I always think my lips look funny when I smile, but that's probably because smiling is very weird and will be for about another year. You see, I have braces. And I am not embarrassed about them, but I hate smiling with my teeth in pictures for now.


 And in black and white

 

 I should have taken an outfit picture because it was pretty cute, but I didn't have time. These are after I put my face on, and before I picked out my outfit.

The red checkered wire headband is from Modcloth.

Today I also made homemade pizza dough for pizza, cleaned my room, re-organized my desk, and watched 2 episodes of Mad Men on Netflix. I'm catching up slowly but surely.

Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment