Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well, it's officially 2013. The year really did fly by.

Most of the blogs I follow have some sort of "year in review" but being fairly new to the blogging world, I don't have a whole lot.

But here are some things I did do(that have happened) this year. These picture are not from my blog because they are before I started posting very much, but they are my pictures. Either me or my sister, Nikki took them.

Went to the Pacific Ocean for the first time.



Went to Las Vegas to visit my sister



Took a trip to the Hoover Dam





Went to the San Diego Zoo.



Dyed and cut my hair for the first time. First I dyed it blonder,then I dyed it red, then I got a haircut.




 Made my first apron.


Worked in an office.


Had a wonderful spring :).


Got my first pet, Roxie the Papillon.



Also.

 Had my first full year selling on Etsy. Had a first date (ultimately unsuccessful). Started dressing and hair styling with more of a vintage influence. Got braces. Got a new nephew.

And so many other things!

I didn't really make a New Year's Resolution this year, but I normally don't. Resolution's hold no motivation for me. I need some sort of incentive. So my incentive would probably be to be able to feel very comfortable in a swimming suit this year. And to give my incentives some tangibility, here are some suits that I love.


Technically it's a girl's size, but I love the style. From Etsy



This red polka-dot one from Modcloth


Well, I guess that will be all because I can't really figure the whole linking picture form other sites thing. Anyway, I hope y'all have a safe, happy, and healthy New Year. Here's to 2013. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment